Sunday, March 10, 2013

Into the Wild

Just finished reading the book Into the Wild. So I went into the wild as well, took some sweet pics and lived to tell the tale. There are some cool pics of clouds, and a little tribute to the hobbit with the Misty Mountains. Then when going into the wild like a true transcendentalist I visited Walden pond. So there are a couple of photos from there. being one with nature is pretty cool as long as you bring some food and a map.


Looks like the clouds are eating the sun here. Fascinating!


I think this is the same one as before. Fascinating!


Some really cool clouds with some nice HDR effects. 


some more really cool clouds


is there a theme here?


This is the last of the really cool cloud photos. I think I see a turtle right near the sunspot, what could that mean?


I just wanted to see if I could get a cool sunburst through the trees, I tried really hard but dont know if it worked out that well. 


"Bilbo, Bilbo, Bilbo Baggins, the greatest little hobbit of all"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGF5ROpjRAU 



Just a real hot pic


SMAUG!


Walden Pond, 


And the journey continues on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment